SITUATION REPORT OF COVID-19 IN THE REGION OF MURCIA APRIL 13, 2020
In the Region of Murcia until the date of the report, 1463 confirmed cases of COVID-19 infection have been registered.
The first case was declared on March 6 and confirmed as positive on March 8.
As of today, 221 cases are admitted to hospitals in the Region, of which 43 are in the ICU.
Epidemiological discharge has been given to 353 patients and 101 deaths have occurred, with the affected persons currently confirmed as 1009.
The diagnostic tests carried out for the detection of coronaviruses have been 12,596. Of the 1,463 confirmed cases to date, detailed information is currently available on 1,401 cases.
Good practices in the workplace Measures for the prevention of COVID-19 infections
Recommendations to workers
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue when you cough and sneeze, and then dispose of it in a closed trash can.
If you do not have scarves, use the inside of the elbow to avoid contaminating your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Facilitates the work of the cleaning staff when you leave your post, clearing as much as possible.
- Throw away any waste of personal hygiene -especially the disposable tissues- immediately to the bins or authorized containers.
- If you start to notice symptoms, warn your colleagues and superiors, take extreme precautions for both social distancing and hygiene while you are at work and immediately contact your company's occupational risk prevention service, your doctor primary care or with the hotline for COVID-19 in your autonomous community.
Source: murciasalud.es / Murcia.com